The Tampa Bay Lightning are excited to continue our Learn to Skate session for Coed and for Girls Only! The Learn to Skate program will take place at PowerPole Arena, which is located at 6910 Asphalt Ave., Tampa, FL 33614. Available dates are below!
The Lightning Learn to Skate is an 8-week beginner program for kids interested in ice skating and hockey and who are just learning how to skate for the first time. Sessions are available for Coed and Girls Only, ages 5-10, and is a great way to get new hockey players the feel of skating!
The Tampa Bay Lightning Learn to Skate program will run at Power Pole Arena on Sundays.
See the links below for Registration!
GIRLS ONLY LEARN TO SKATE
- Fall session will begin on September 17th at 1:00 pm
- Winter session will begin on December 3rd at 1:00 pm
- Spring session will begin on March 3rd at 10:40 am
COED LEARN TO SKATE
- Fall session will begin on September 17th at 10:10 am
- Winter session will begin on December 3rd at 10:10 am
- Spring session will begin on March 3rd at 8:00 am